Consumer Advisory Panel
The Consumer Advisory Panel is part of ElectraNet’s commitment to consumer engagement and the vehicle through which ElectraNet engages and collaborates with consumer representatives on the safety, affordability, and reliability of electricity transmission services in South Australia and the sustainability of ElectraNet’s operations.
The overarching purpose of this engagement is to provide meaningful opportunities for input to improve the value of electricity transmission services in South Australia.
The Panel is guided by its Terms of Reference:
Consumer Advisory Panel Membership
- Andrew Richards – Energy Users Association Australia
- Craig Wilkins – Consumer Representative
- Estha van der Linden – Australian Industry Group
- Georgina Morris – South Australian Council of Social Services
- Greg McCarron – Central Irrigation Trust
- Leanne Muffet – Independent Facilitator
- Mark Henley – Consumer Representative
- Rebecca Knol – SA Chamber of Mines and Energy
- Simon Maddocks – Primary Producers SA
- Vikram Kenjle – University of Adelaide
- Yarik Turianskyi – Business SA
The Independent Facilitator works closely with the Panel to lead and guide its meetings and plays a broader role in actively contributing to the engagement culture of ElectraNet and the Panel.
Consumer Advisory Panel Meetings
View the papers from each Consumer Advisory Panel meeting in the sections below:
If you would like to discuss our customer initiatives, please contact us on 1800 243 853 or send us a message.