Supporting Our Communities
Fostering strong relationships with the community is vital to ElectraNet.
ElectraNet supports a variety of community initiatives that embrace and promote our company’s purpose, including programs for:
- environmental protection and sustainability
- consumer education and support
- cultural heritage protection and awareness
- health, safety and well-being
- innovation, research and development.
We also aim to support communities that are located close to transmission assets. Our initiatives contribute to improvements in community life and environmental sustainability, providing widespread benefit to people living in those regions.
ElectraNet is currently partnering with two organisations – the Asthma Foundation SA and the South Australian Country Fire Service (CFS) Foundation.
If you would like to discuss our community engagement initiatives, please contact us on 1800 243 853 or send us a message.