Transmission Annual Planning Report
ElectraNet’s Transmission Annual Planning Report (TAPR) provides information to market participants and other interested parties on the current capacity and emerging limitations of the South Australian transmission network over a 10-year planning period.
The report helps potential loads and generators to identify and assess opportunities on the market. It also includes demand forecasts and information on completed, committed and proposed transmission network developments.
We encourage registered participants and interested parties in the National Electricity Market to provide input and feedback on the report’s findings. Proponents of non-network solutions are invited to propose alternative options to meet future network needs.
- 2020 ElectraNet Transmission Annual Planning Report
- 2020 Highlights
- 2020 Transmission Annual Planning Report Interactive Map
- 2020 Connection point data
- 2020 Connection point historical load data MVA
- 2020 Connection point historical load data MW
- 2020 Transmission line data
- 2020 Transmission line segment flow historical data MW
- 2020 Transmission line segment flow historical data MVA
- New generator connection data as of 26 October 2020
- 2019 Transmission Annual Planning Report (TAPR)
- 2019 Transmission Annual Planning Report Interactive Map
- 2019 Connection Point Data
- 2019 Transmission Line Data
- 2019 Connection Point Load MW
- 2019 Connection Point Load MVA
- 2019 Transmission line segment flow data
- 2019 New Generator Connection Data – as of 23 June 2020
- 2019 New Generator Connection Data – as of 31 May 2019