Oil and Gas
Reduce your operational costs by outsourcing capital investment and long term ownership and operation of non-core electrical assets.
A cost effective, reliable and safe power supply can help reduce operating costs, minimise interruptions and improve the overall efficiency on oil and gas projects.
Oil and gas projects often require significant initial capital investment in electrical infrastructure and ongoing asset management, operations and maintenance. We can provide a competitive alternative to owning these assets under a Buy or Build, Own, Operate and Maintain (BOOM) solution.
At ElectraNet, we use our extensive experience in providing electrical infrastructure solutions to help our clients reduce risks associated with technical and regulatory requirements.
We can also help our clients optimise timeframes for construction, tailor design solutions, and improve their capital and operating expenditure. We understand how important electricity supply reliability is, and ensure that our clients are able to seamlessly carry out efficient operations and production.
ElectraNet specialises in delivering reliable and safe electrical assets for projects under a Buy or Build, Own, Operate and Maintain (BOOM) arrangement. This arrangement helps our clients manage the need for capital and balance the cost and risk of owning non-core infrastructure.
A typical scope for a BOOM arrangement can include:
- high-voltage (higher than 33 kV) network transmission lines, substations and switching stations
- low-voltage (11 kV to 33 kV) reticulation and equipment
- telecommunications, controls and protection equipment
- civil infrastructure, earthworks and access roads
- any other balance of plant infrastructure.
Additional services can also be provided in a BOOM arrangement:
- environment, planning and approval
- stakeholder/ landowner management
- technical and commercial support
- liaison with regulatory bodies
- third party access rights
- discussions with incumbent Transmission Network Service Providers
- engagement with investment partners and suppliers on the BOOM model.
With our specialisation in efficient electrical asset management, our clients can be assured of an agile, collaborative and client-focused engineering, delivery and asset management service.
Let us develop a customised solution for your project. Contact our Business Development team toll-free on 1800 243 853 or via our contact form to see how we can meet your energy and infrastructure needs.