Our connection process includes...
Click on each of the connection stages below for the key steps and outcomes you can expect as you move through the connection process.
Understanding your project
Overview of the connection process
Connection options analysis including indication of:
Begins the formal connection process
ElectraNet can provide the connection enquiry form once we have discussed your project with you
Submission of application to connect form
Submission of supporting information including:
- Proposed generator or customer performance standards
- Network studies and other information supporting proposed performance standards
- Any other information to support the application
Development of detailed project scope, schedule and pricing
Negotiation and acceptance of:
- Performance standards
- Voltage control scheme; and
- Other associated technical requirements
Before you lodge a formal connection enquiry with us, please contact a member of our Business Development team who will discuss the process with you.
P +618 8404 7537 or+618 8404 7966 (reception)