At ElectraNet, safety is our number one priority and that includes the safety of our people, partners and the community.
Since late January 2020, ElectraNet has been planning for and responding to what has since become the COVID-19 pandemic.
ElectraNet’s actions are consistent with the Australian Government’s National Response Plan for COVID-19 and the Department of Health’s “Information for Employers” guidance, which have been enhanced to meet specific operational requirements. ElectraNet’s measures include:
- Ceasing all corporate air travel and requiring notification of employee travel plans and self-isolation following air travel where required;
- Providing guidance on working from home for employees and managers;
- Directions for employees, family and household members when sick and in self-isolation;
- Managing meetings with persons who have undertaken air travel and limitations on meeting sizes and locations; and
- Directions to employees and contractors engaging in project delivery functions, both in the field and at ElectraNet corporate sites.
These measures are subject to ongoing review as the outbreak evolves.Back to News