Working at ElectraNet
ElectraNet is a specialist in electricity transmission, providing energy and infrastructure solutions and we’re powered by people.
We help power South Australia and the economy. We own, build and operate the high voltage transmission network that delivers electricity from generators to distributors, enabling retailers to supply power to homes, businesses and communities.
As a leading asset and network manager, we are trusted to deliver our customers with affordable and reliable energy solutions.
As an ElectraNet employee, you will have access to:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development and training
- Additional parental leave
- One day of paid volunteering leave
- One day of paid Christmas leave
- Reimbursement of Professional Membership Fees
- Vaccinations and health assessments
- Study reimbursement
- Novated Vehicle Leasing
- Fresh fruit
Apply now to energise your career.